Sunday, April 23, 2006

Should be stitching

Or sleeping.

I have been singularly unproductive this month. I didn't stitch at all this weekend. Well, maybe just a little on Chatelaine's Grape Threadkeeper book--almost done with part two. Of course part four is released next Monday. Sigh.

I did so well in February and March. Inspired by the Olympics, I really made great progress on most of my wips. And here in April I'm stuck in the doldrums.

April has been an off-kilter kind of month. Nothing seems quite right. Nothing too horrible (knock on wood), just not comfortable. In the grand scheme of things, it's just been minor annoyances and tiny work melodramas. I think the real problem is that I have been frequently opening mouth and inserting foot. Don't you hate months like that?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home