Monday, April 24, 2006

Goal for the Week

I haven't stitched yet today, but.....

I want to finish parts two and three of GTK this week. Technically I should be stitching projects for others but I don't want to remain one part behind for yet another month. Part four will be released on May first and I fully intend to be ready to start stitching it.

One of my goals has been to keep up with the monthly parts on this one. I actually have all the supplies (except the finishing materials, which aren't available yet). Actually, I do not have the Copper Wildflowers (I misread the Materials list and pulled my cedar WF instead). But then I like the cedar better than the copper and I like Bark best of all my brownish WF so I don't know what I'll do. I showed the Bark to my Hubby and he thought it was too dark for the material. I may use it anyway.

Oh, and did I mention that my wisteria fabric looks soo much darker than the blue sub or the wisteria used by one of the other stitchers? I love it though. It looks like a cross between DMC 341 and 3042 with hints of green. Extraordinary fabric. I purchased it through my LNS.

I have the feeling that my Thread Keeper will be completely unique.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home