Sunday, May 14, 2006

Stitching update:

I started the initials on GTK. The M looks great. Then Kathy posted her finished product and she used three initials. Looks great. I'm trying to figure out if I can squeeze in three when I only planned for two. Nope.

Oh well. Serves me right for following the layout so literally. The H is done now too.

Mom's Japanese non-angel has partial hands and a head now.

There will be a picture of that soon too.

Dad's Santorini looks good. I am by no measure the best over-one stitcher; however, I am proud to state that most of the top of one building looks like a building. I really enjoy this over one stuff. I might have to look into getting more over one charts.

Yup. There will be a picture of this one too. Eventually.

Hubby's Pitt Panther looks good too. I need to do the gold in the mouth and all the backstitching plus the rest of the Pitt. I changed the Pitt from the charted block letters to the script form since that is Hubby's favorite (yes he has firm preferences about such things). The script looks good so far. I hope to have it done by the end of May.

And, of course, there will be pictures.

I've done a bit on JG. A little here on the border. A little there on the last corner ornament and zen garden.

Sure. Pictures will be forth coming.


Post a Comment

<< Home