Tuesday, April 25, 2006

One part down

Tonight I finished stitching part 2 of the GTK. Huzzah. Well, I didn't do the beading because I save it for closer to the end. I'll try to post a picture tomorrow.

I started part 3 as well. 50 leaves, 12 clusters of grapes and lots of little vines. Yes I counted. Onto the Kelp. I think I will be able to finish this part by May 1st.

I'm guessing that part 4 will be the initials and the rest of the grapes (beading this time I think).

This is a nine month class, but I think actual assembly will be during one of the months. I may need more than one month for assembly. I'm feeling happier now that two parts (minus beads and special stitches because I'm hard on my stitching) are done.

It would just be nice to finish something.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home