Monday, March 23, 2009

Psst--quilty goodness in progress



This is what has kept me away from the blog (I mean, in addition to the kids, the husband, the job, the sick, the house hunting,...)

I know I'm biased, but I think it is adorable. Remember, it is based upon the "Once Upon a Time" Quilt by Fun Quilts (It's from the Modern Quilt Workshop book which I highly recommend). I love it. And this version is humongous. It could be a bed quilt. I hope they don't mind. It isn't just me right? This is really cute, isn't it? I don't understand why there aren't more of these quilts floating around the blogosphere.

I really love assembling quilt tops. We'll see how I feel about quilting.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3/24/2009 2:23 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

It is ADORABLE! You did a great job!

 
At 3/25/2009 6:48 PM, Blogger Brenda Lou said...

It is precious!!

 
At 4/19/2009 8:42 AM, Blogger Jelly-Filled said...

That is super cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home