Monday, July 31, 2006

Pattern overload.

Martina released the new parts a day early. Last year I won first prize in the Bingo game at the Chatelaine Design Support at Yahoo Groups and won four classes and one chart (Yippee). So today after work, I downloaded the parts to Midi 2 (Stunningly gorgeous), Medieval Town Mandala (So far away from me and part 2 that I can only admire it right now) and Part 7 to GTK (the inner vines).

So my dilemma becomes: What to stitch? Do I go for GTK to get a jump on this part and finish it this week? Do I keep stitching on Santorini, which was my lunch project at work, just to see if I can reach my July Goal? Do I stitch JG, which is what I stitched last night after feeling the need to work on the final corner ornament for the first time in months? Do I go back to Midi 1 so that I can justify starting Midi 2?

So many pretty patterns and I don't know what to do.

2 Comments:

At 8/02/2006 5:25 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

So, what did you decide? :) I'd work on GTK - surely that must have smaller parts that are doable?

 
At 8/02/2006 9:57 PM, Blogger Holley said...

I started GTK on Monday night and finished one corner of the vines and added some of the leaves. Tuesday at work I stitched Santorini on my lunch hour. Tuesday evening Angie wanted me to stitch "Angie the dancing piggie" so I pulled out the qs Ballet Pigs.

I think these past few days have been the quickest rotations I've ever had for my stitching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home