Friday, October 06, 2006

My Husband Really Knows Me.

We don't have a t.v. or cable yet. That will change next week.

Last night, Chas turned to me and said, "Honey if there was a Sci-Fi bar, I'd send you out to it tomorrow night."

I guess the new Season of Battlestar Galactica starts tonight.

Oh well.

We also missed a new episode of Dr. Who last week.

I'm intrigued by the notion of a sci-fi bar, but I've been to enough conventions (yes indeedy I have) to be a little frightened at the prospect.

Still he's a sweetie for thinking of me.

1 Comments:

At 10/07/2006 10:05 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

May I suggest these options...(1)It repeats and you could catch it that way.(2)And I have DVR, if you'd like me to record it for you.

But yeah...he's sweet too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home