Thursday, October 19, 2006

Update

I am now the proud owner of a Kenmore 15358. Now I just need to figure out how to work this crazy thing.

So we purchased a costume for Angie tonight--Uniqua from the Backyardigans. I'll still make the Orange Power Puff Girl costume (maybe this weekend), but she needs something for her class tomorrow night. She was pleased with it. She started to go for the Elmo costume so I'm glad we found Uniqua. My kid likes fiesty girl characters. I wonder from who she gets that interest. ;oD

Work has been tough, not the actual job, just dealing with some bad stuff from Administration and another higher up. I'm a little frazzled and tired so I'm just heading to bed.

Good night all. Nice dreams.

2 Comments:

At 10/20/2006 7:47 AM, Blogger jymisgurl said...

She'll be so cute! Do we get to see pictures?

 
At 10/20/2006 7:47 PM, Blogger Holley said...

She is mightily pleased with her costume. The Power Puff Girl Angie is forgotten.

I will try to post pictures soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home