Saturday, September 01, 2007

September Goals

I'm so pleased that I finished Tina's book last month. Everything else suffered in my failed bid to finish a tuffet in one month. For September, I plan to start and finish a small design just to prove to myself that I can actually complete something other than an ornament in a short time.

Here are my goals for this month:

1. Stitch a bit on the tuffet
2. Stitch a bit on Midi 1
3. Stitch a bit on WG
4. Acquire more supplies for Midi 3
5. Stitch a bit on JG
6. Stitch a bit on Stealing Oats.
7. Finish and mail the Love Quilt square.
8. Stitch a bit on the Rose bookmark
9. Particpate in the SALs at the HAED bb (i'm so excited about the background SAL!!)
10. Stitch an ornament at the fourth weekend SAL
11. Stitch a bit on Santorini
12. Stitch a bit on Japanese Lady
13. Stitch a bit on one of my TW WIPs.
14. Start and finish a small project--either the pirate dragon mini or the mother freebie
15. Obtain supplies and finish Amethyst Mystery.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9/03/2007 11:40 AM, Blogger Karin said...

I *love* the book that you created - it's stunning! I'm sure that your friend will love it too.

 
At 9/04/2007 5:34 PM, Blogger Cyndi said...

I get a kick out of "stitch a bit," which leaves you a lot of leeway, doesn't it! Have fun in September!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home