Monday, December 31, 2007

Wishing You a Happy New Year

I know that it is already 2008 in most of the world, but I just wanted to say thanks for reading and commenting here. I'm amazed and pleased that you stop by my blog.

I hope that 2008 is kind to you and is filled with more hope than despair.

Kian is on my lap as I type this, chattering away and clearly intent on making a break from Mommy's lap. Chas is washing dishes and Angie is attempting to finish dinner so that we can introduce Kian to our Family New Year's Tradition--Watching The Jungle Book (animated). Singing and cavorting around the living room are involved. It's a cozy good time.

Just forfun, here is a little glimpse of me, created by my husband in meez. I added an anklet, which you can't see, but pleases me because I know it is there. I think only three people (including Chas) reading this blog have actually seen me in person, so you must trust me when I tell you that this is a reasonably good representation of me, as close as any animated gif will be. I was tempted to add the floor length Winter Goddess robe (in purple), but I couldn't stop giggling--even animated me can't quite pull that off. The black leather international spy top was right out as well. So here you have simply me:

Wishing you peace, joy, love, hope, happiness and other good things in the new year.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 12/31/2007 10:50 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Happy New Year, my friend!

 
At 1/01/2008 7:18 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Happy New Year Holley. Funnily enough, the gif looks pretty much how I've always imagined you looked!!

 
At 1/02/2008 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a happy New Year! I think singing and dancing around the living room is an excellent way to ring in the new year. In fact, that is exactly how we rang in the new year with Karaoke and silliness abounding!

 
At 1/03/2008 6:28 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

Happy New Year! May it be a great one :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home