Friday, November 30, 2007

End of the Month Update

Just brief bits from me:

I've been sick this week so no posting and very little stitching. Midi is not done, nor is Amethyst. Bummer. I did stitch two ornaments but I'm just not up to scanning or tinkering with photos (heck I can barely spell "photos" at the moment). I don't think I'll be able to stitch anything for the Holiday Bazaar which is next Thursday unless I have a remarkable recovery in the next twenty four hours.

I did make some progress on Taj ( can I tell you how much I love Taj? Such beautiful colors and I love my fabric) and on the Christmas Mandala (hate the gates, hate the plain white fabric I'm using but I just want this one done) so I'm glad I did the Chatelaine SAL. I might see if anyone wants to join me at the end of December for another week long SAL.

My computer is really misbehaving so if you don't hear from me for even longer, you'll know this antique I use for internet is not cooperating.

In happy news:

My dear friend Cathy gave birth to the handsome, squeaky Myles. Yay!

And from our household: Kian had the "watershed" Cardiology appointment today (Doctor's words not mine). He had both an ECG and an ultrasound/echo thing (very cool--the ultrasound technician let me breastfeed him during the ultrasound to keep him calm. She told me that she had breastfed too and so she understood.) He is basically at the same level as he was immediately following surgery! At this stage, if things start to go wrong, it will most likely be a gradual change that we can detect by our monitoring appointments, instead of the rapid changes immediately after he was born. We will always need to monitor him, but for now, she is very pleased. We are overjoyed.

And from the crazy me file:

Because I am such a good wife, I'm allowing to go on the trip to see his friend this weekend (which was originally planned as a family trip to see his friend's family). I, in my current unhealthy state, will be staying behind with the kids. Heaven help me. I honestly don't know how hubby is going to make this one up to me.

That's it for now--I'm bone tired and need to brace myself for the coming weekend.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12/01/2007 3:43 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

I want to finish Midi by the end of the year so I'm keeping going on it apart from SALs and exchange obligations :)

Sorry you're so sick - hope you feel better soon and the weekend isn't too long!

 
At 12/01/2007 4:53 AM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm in for a Taj SAL, I love it so much - any excuse! Sorry to hear you are ill, hopefully the kids will be up for a DVD marathon this weekend! Just do the bare minimum and keep plodding, it will come to an end. Chas owes you big time!

 
At 12/02/2007 11:48 AM, Blogger CJ in OK ;-) said...

Drink plenty of fluids, get as much rest as possible and remember he will owe you LOL. Enjoy what stitching you can do. Get well soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home