Thursday, October 18, 2007

EEEEK!!!!!

I was just checking some things on Midi and discovered the plastic sandwich bags in which I keep the project were covered in a sticky liquid and the chart binder was still damp.

I have no idea how this could have happened as I didn't touch Midi today. Although I tote it to work each day, it sat in my office today because I was on the bench in hearings straight through lunch. I didn't pull it out.

Poor Chas thought I was blaming him, when really, I was just shouting in a panic.

I have checked the fiber baggies and they appear to be clean. The actual stitched piece looks unsullied so I think I'm okay. Everything is in new, clean bags and the binder is wiped and is drying.

Good grief.

So do you think this is a sign that I should stop stitching this month?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home