Monday, October 01, 2007

October Stitching Goals

September was not so great for big project stitching. Angie starting Kindergarten kept us hopping and I was so tired upon my return to work that I did not stitch much at all.

I'm starting to get back in my stitching groove thanks to a few finishes on Sunday, so for October I hope to:

1. Stitch a bit on the tuffet
2. Stitch a bit on Midi 1
3. Stitch a bit on WG
4. Stitch a bit on JG
5. Stitch a bit on Stealing Oats.
6. Particpate in the SALs at the HAED bb
7. Stitch an ornament at the fourth weekend SAL
8. Stitch a bit on Santorini
9. Stitch a bit on Japanese Lady
10. Stitch a bit on one of my TW WIPs.
11. Finish stitching one project from each of my categories: WIP, SWIP and UFO

Number eleven is fairly ambitious, but it would be fun to try to knock a few more things off my list, even if they are just small things. I would like to be finished with the tuffet, Midi 1, Christmas Mandala, the rose bookmark and Stealing Oats, but I don't think that is likely.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home