Thursday, September 20, 2007

Quick pre-SAL scan

I should write a long post full of deep thoughts upon my return to working outside the home and chock full of lovely things I'm stitching, but I have no time at the moment. I need to take Kian from Chas so he can get Angie ready for bed and then work.

But here is Bedtime Story by Sara Butcher pre-background SAL at the HAED board. I think I'm at just over a half page. I hope I can remember where I am. I'd be completely lost if I didn't grid. I don't anticipate much progress since I'm travelling this weekend. And I'll be stitching the world's smallest Christmas ornament this weekend too for that SAL.
I really need to post a scan of the post SAL challenge project. I hope they still counted me this month even though I only posted a stitch count rather than a photo.
And I picked up Midi 1 this week. The lady is done minus some of the backstitching. I may actually finish it this year! I hit such a nice groove with it today that I hate to put it down for the SAL.
If I find some time, I'll be posting photos of my many WIPs soon.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9/21/2007 4:38 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

Such gorgeous colours :)

I know what you mean about hitting a groove - I'm that way too but I do want to work on Tomboy :)

 
At 9/21/2007 8:54 AM, Blogger jymisgurl said...

Wow! Bedtime Stories looks wonderful! Can't wait to see you're other wips!

 
At 9/24/2007 2:12 PM, Blogger Cyndi said...

Before you know it the design will start magically appearing as you stitch! Right now those colors look lovely.

 
At 9/27/2007 12:30 PM, Blogger Bev said...

i think that your right on gridding i did my first haed and left it for a bit and can i find out where i left off? nope not a chance, i knew there was something that i should have done before i started it lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home