Monday, September 10, 2007

Last Day in Paradise

Tomorrow I return to work. I'll be jumping in deep straight away with a trial and a few other hearings. I'm not looking forward to seeing how things were scheduled in my absence.

Even with all the stress, I've loved being home with the kids ad Chas. I know I'll cry a little tomorrow though I know Kian will be fine with his Daddy.

I wish that I could be the one to stay home with the kids. I miss so much just seeing them for a few hours each day.

I hope the kids understand someday that I had to return to work. I hope they feel close to me and they don't feel abandoned. I don't want to be an outsider to my kids the way my Dad was when we were growing up.

Sigh. This is one of the parts of growing up that really stinks. Financially, I can't do what I really want to do. I must be responsible and go back to a job that I do love; I just don't love it nearly as much as my family.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9/11/2007 8:41 AM, Blogger jymisgurl said...

Hugs!

 
At 9/11/2007 11:38 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home