Monday, December 03, 2007

Awwww--I needed that....

You Are a Gingerbread House
A little spicy and a little sweet, anyone would like to be lost in the woods with you.


Very nice considering I feel that my personality has taken a nose dive due to being sick. Have I mentioned that both kids were running low grade fevers while Chas was in West Virginia with the boys?

(I pulled the quiz from Janet--Thanks.)

The materials list is out for the Celtic Mystery by Chatelaine. Allow me to say a heartfelt, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I have not peeked at the screenshot because I enjoy the slow unveiling of the design. As usual, I'm debating fabric choices--no white for me. I'm leaning toward a bit of green. I'd like to get the kit with my gift certificate, but I'm not certain I have any hope of keeping up with the parts. I have a fairly poor track record as indicated in the sidebar.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home