Friday, January 11, 2008

Run, Don't Walk

Over to the Kalediestitch Yahoo Group! Shell has created a beautiful freebie sampler called "Love and Laughter" using Dinky Dyes. It is lovely and large--88 by 274.


I may have another new start very soon. I am reasonably certain that I have all but one or two of the Dinky Dyes in silks. That just screams "Start me Holley!" all on it's own.


Off to ponder fabric choices.


Oh, and I spoke too soon regarding stitching every chance I get--I have had almost no chance to stitch this week. Sigh. This has been a rough start to the new year. At work, I've been wondering why I'm there instead of home with my family. At home, Angie has started full day kindergarten which has led to the kind of acting out and defiance Chas and I did not enjoy when Angie exhibited it at the beginning of the school year.


I hope your week was happier and stitchier than mine.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1/12/2008 4:58 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

Hugs Holley. Hope your weekend and next week is better.

 
At 1/12/2008 10:13 AM, Blogger jymisgurl said...

Hugs! She'll get better! Hope this next week is better.

 
At 1/14/2008 11:40 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Hugs to you too Holley. Why is it that when you get pregnant, everybody wants to bombard you with horror stories about labour, delivery and newborns yet no-one ever warns us about preschoolers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home