Friday, October 03, 2008

Oh dear, what have I done now????

Angie's class project is a quilt. The kids draw on squares, then it is assembled into a quilt and auctioned at a fund raiser for the school.

Guess who volunteered to assemble the quilt?

I was feeling pretty confident. But now I'm sort of panicking.

I can do this right? I can sew. I had quilted a queen size quilt twenty years ago.

I don't need to pick the theme, the Homeroom Mom is doing that.

I can do this? *Gulp* Right?

(Moral support would be most excellent and tremendously appreciated at this time.)

Just as a funny aside: When I told Chas I volunteered, he looked at me for moment then commented, "Well, it's coming out of your cross stitch time...."

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10/09/2008 4:14 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

Of course you can do it :) It's just sewing pieces of fabric together - you can do it!

 
At 10/09/2008 12:43 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Absolutely! I hope you share pictures of the progress!

 
At 10/11/2008 4:59 AM, Blogger Janet said...

I have no doubt that you will do a fabulous job!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home