Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's that Time Again

Tomorrow starts the HAED Challenge SAL, or I should just say it starts now since it is already Friday in some parts of the world.

I was unable to post a scan of my progress at the end of last month as my dear husband could not be pulled away from college basketball long enough to download digital photos (and I was too busy with the kids to scan). Nice isn't it?


I thought I would get bored just focusing on one color, but I'm actually enjoying it. I think it gives the impression of a lot of progress. And then I get to fill in the details. Joy!

I think I'm cycling back to HAEDs as I am putting lots of stitches into Frog Prince 3 when I can. And I'm trying to get HAED to rechart something for me so that I can stitch it in a Love Quilt.

Clearly I have lost my mind.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4/20/2008 5:34 AM, Blogger Aussie Stitcher said...

I think that I have lost my mind right along with you, have just started two new HAED patterns, along with the two wips I already have, that are huge designs. Happy Birthday to your little man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home