Friday, February 01, 2008

Goals: Finish it February

I had lots of nice starts for my Guilt Free January and no finishes. Not even a little ornament. Sigh. The new computer system at work and some illnesses at home dissolved my stitching time by the end of the month, but here is what I managed to accomplish in January:

Started:

1. Hope Perches
2. Colored Pencils
3. Have a Cup of Cheer
4. Polar Lights
5. Purple Passion in a Bag
6. Happy Holidays

Stitched one HAED QS SAL and also during the HAED Challenge SAL.

I thought there were more starts, but maybe that was just wishful thinking. I'm a little disappointed because I had hoped to be in double digits with new projects. I still feel a few new starts percolating, but they may wait until March Madness.

For Finish it February, my goals are to finish:

1. the DMC and NPI sections of WG
2. the first blipping crane medallion of JG (can you tell it is starting to drive me crazy?)
3. Amethyst mystery (really)
4. the Christmas tree mini mandala
5. the tooth fairy pillow (Angie has a wobbly tooth and I'll be finishing the pillow once I actually start it)
6. All of DMC 300 on the current page of my HAED challenge project
7. Colored Pencils by Scandinavian Stitches
8. A Christmas ornament
9. Charting Angie's classmates' names

Excessively ambitious as always. We all know I'll probably throw in something else entirely, but let's all pretend I'll be sticking to this list.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2/07/2008 2:55 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

I didn't get as much done in January as I hoped either...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home