Monday, January 28, 2008

Precious little time

We have a new computer program at work which runs everything essential. Unfortunately, we are essentially de-bugging the thing while trying to work cases so things have slowed enormously. The result is precious little time for me to stitch as my lunch break has all but evaporated.

Chas will be working a lot through the beginnning of April, so posts here will be sparse.


I did manage to find time to start Purple Passion in a Bag, which was obtained thanks to Nicki. And thank you Nicki for the skein of Amethyst in my Christmas card--that was so thoughtful. I guess I've mentioned that I love purple.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2/07/2008 2:54 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

Yes, I think somewhere along the way I got the impression you liked purple ;)

Sorry work is so testing and that you'll have little time to post. Did you see I gave you an award on my blog last week? I expect not but I did! Hope that brightens today up for you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home