Monday, January 14, 2008

Thanks and a HAED Shot

Thanks for the nice comments regarding my stitching. I certainly don't feel that my stitching is too extraordinary, but your comments gave me warm, fuzzy feeling. Not that I think my stitching is terrible; I just think that there are lots of amazing stitchers out and about with beautiful WIPS. I'm glad a few of you decided to de-lurk because I really enjoyed perusing your blogs. So many projects that I wish I were stitching or want to be stitching--I love finding new stitching blogs. I always find new links to discover and wander through. These little creative adventures are always so inspiring.

Lots of stitching temptation out there, but I'm trying to be good. I haven't had any new starts since that first frenzied week. I may add a few more, in addition to the ornaments for that SAL, but I've been enjoying stitching the new projects rather than throwing any more new projects into the list. Some old favorites are singing to me so I may give them a little love as well. I'd like to start Paradigm Lost this month, but I don't have all the colors needed for my scheme, and I'm not sure I'm wanting to purchase much in the way of new supplies at present. Unfortunately, it may just need to wait until I'm ready to spend a little more money. I can't decide if the colors I'm intending are beautiful or too busy. Maybe I'll just ponder it awhile longer.


Here is my post SAL scan of my HAED 2008 Challenge piece. It is the same as the 2007 project because I'd like to finish one big HAED and this one is intended to be a gift.

What do you think? I had hoped to complete one more column of the main color, but no such luck. I'd like to finish 2 and a half pages on this project this year, but I'm not sure if I can do it.

Oh well, it's all about the journey right?

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 1/14/2008 11:50 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm really enjoying watching this one and will be interested to see if turns out to be what I think it is! (Don't worry, I will keep my guess to myself!)

 
At 1/15/2008 4:50 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

You've done a lot! :)

 
At 1/15/2008 12:49 PM, Blogger jymisgurl said...

Your HAED looks great! Looks like you've made lots of progress to me!

 
At 1/15/2008 8:45 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

It's looking great! And, any progress is a good thing...even if it doesn't move as quickly as we would like :)

 
At 1/16/2008 11:01 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

I love this piece, but all of the browns kind of intimidated me. So glad to see it being stitched!! You're doing a wonderful job & I can't wait to see more!!

 
At 1/18/2008 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell what the picture is, but it's plainly obvious that you've put in a lot of work on your HAED. I look forward to watching the progress on this. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home