Friday, July 17, 2009

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly: The July 2009 edition

Cue Ennio Morricone.

The Good: We put an offer on our house. The seller has accepted but we are still waiting his bank needs to approve a short sale. Also, my brother married his fiance Tina Monday morning.

The Bad: Tina's battle against lymphoma ended Monday night.

The Ugly: The resulting sadness and stress has completely cut off any patience I once had and my parenting skills are at their worst in ages. At this point, I'm just hoping the kids have not been permanently emotionally scarred from my current mood.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7/18/2009 2:39 AM, Blogger Katri said...

Oh Holley, I'm so sorry!

Good news on the house though, hope the bank approves.

 
At 7/18/2009 7:50 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

I'm so so sorry. Luckily, kids are resiliant...this much I know (unfortunately). {{{hugs}}}

I hope the house works out.

 
At 8/24/2009 5:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i am so sorry..... i hope the house works out...
--
Venus
Wireless Home Alarm Security

Systems

 

Post a Comment

<< Home