Saturday, August 01, 2009

On Pins and Needles

--We are waiting to hear about the house. We put in an offer three weeks ago, which the seller accepted but unfortunately, it is subject to a short sale (more is owed on the house than the asking price and the creditor must accept the loss). Not one but two creditors. Even more unfortunately, the second creditor sent the offer to the wrong department, which means they could reject the offer thinking that they are not trying to mitigate the loss but recapture everything.

--My hives are back -- gee do we think this is stress related. My doctor gave me a cream this time, which isn't really helping. And it's worse when my skin is in contact with something. Like a bed, or more commonly, my children. Sigh.

--I need to make a quilt for my clerk who is retiring at the end of the month. So far I'm still at the cutting stage. Can I make it in time? I'm still waiting on fabric I ordered too. Yikes.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8/03/2009 6:50 PM, Blogger Brenda Lou said...

Big time stress!! I hope your bid's accepted and soon!!

 
At 8/24/2009 5:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love your blogs and i often vistis your blogs..... thanks for sharing your post with us......
--
Venus
Wireless Home Alarm Security

Systems

 

Post a Comment

<< Home