Thursday, May 25, 2006

I caved

I started a new project before I finished any of my goals. Yesterday was the HAED QS SAL so I had to jump in right?

This is a picture of my Frog Prince 3 before the SAL.



This is a picture of it by the time I went to bed last night.



Not bad for one night's work.

I really mucked up the gridding. It was my first attempt and I didn't quite have the hang of it so the grid is completely wrong. I spent some stitching time ripping out the grid. I can see where it will really help me so I'll try to re-grid it. I also understand why some stitchers pay someone else to do their gridding.

The tent stitching goes very quickly and I like the size on 28 count. I have completed two ten by ten squares. Only 262 squares remaining. I think I'll try to do the Wednesday SAL every week so that I can continue to make progress. At least until I add my other QS to the mix.

2 Comments:

At 5/28/2006 12:41 PM, Blogger Mel in Dubai said...

Nice start there, Holley :)

 
At 5/31/2006 10:33 PM, Blogger Holley said...

Thanks.

I can see how these designs can be addicting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home