Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Well I didn't see that coming

Martina released part 5 of GTK today (early)! I was certain it would be the inside page of the book and had the fabric ready for it.

Nope.

It's the cover of the needlebook. Actually the frame of the cover of the needlebook.

Funny because the only part unfinished on the cover of the thread keeper book are the Rhodes stitches. Also funny because I had prepared the fabric for the inside page. Now I have to cut and overcast the material for the needlebook since I don't want to use the blue from ECS (which I'll be using for something else).

So it looks like I will continue to stitch on Frog Prince until the weekend, when I will have longer time to cut the fabric and fix the edges.

Hmmm. That's not so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home