Sunday, July 09, 2006

I Did It: GTK Parts 5 and 6 are Done!



I can't believe I actually finished these parts this week! All that stitching while riding the PA highways truly helped. I put the final bead in place last night after watching the Muppet Show DVD selected by Angie. One of the grape clusters is slightly off, but then again, so am I. I liked the cluster and I just didn't want to re-do it.

The photo is a scan so I had to tinker with the colors and they still aren't accurate, but they'll do. It is cloudy here so a true photo wouldn't show the colors either.

I almost don't know what to do with myself. I'll probably head to Santorini.

3 Comments:

At 7/10/2006 10:16 AM, Blogger jymisgurl said...

It is GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats!

 
At 7/11/2006 8:01 PM, Blogger Holley said...

Thanks! It looks much better in real life.

 
At 7/12/2006 9:10 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

Congratulations! It looks gorgeous :) Another goal done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home