Thursday, July 06, 2006

July Goals:

I posted this on the Chatelaine BB. I am very goal oriented if you can't tell. At least at the moment I'm goal oriented. I feel the need to strive for something to justify all the new starts over the past year I suppose.

Chatelaine goals
1. Finish stitching the last zen garden and corner element in JG.
2. Complete the black and blue border in JG.
3. Complete one crane section in JG.
4. Complete one blue and gold ornament in WG.
5. Complete another set of pillar/gate in WG.
6. Complete part 5 & 6 of GTK.
7. Complete the unfinished sections of parts 1, 2 and 3 of Midi 1.
8. Start kit and prep fabric for Midi 2 and stitch the black frame (993 NPI being one of the colors I have on hand).
9. Stitch part 2 of MTM.
10. Stitch on Springtime roses.
11. Stitch the dragonfly in purple for a friend.

Non Chatelaine goals:
1. Finish the hands, face, hair, fan and obi on mom's Japanese Lady.
2. More flowers on the Japanese Lady.
3. Finish the kimono on the Japanese Lady.
4. Stitch at least 20 ten by ten squares on the Santorini project for my Dad.
5. Stitch at least 6 ten by ten squares on the Frog Prince 3.
6. Complete 6 ten by ten squares on Star Fae.
7. Complete at least 6 ten by ten squares on Ballet Pigs.
8. Complete at least 4 ten by ten squares on Pegasus and Castle Bubble.
9. Do the final charting and start stitching on the sampler I'm doing for a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home