Monday, June 26, 2006

I didn't need to see that...

It started when Dana put up that very dangerous question: Who are your favorite designers?

Many of us listed lots of familiar designers, our tastes provide some variation, but mostly I saw known designers.

Then Heather posted a link to Ink Circles, which I really, honestly didn't need to see. The Garden Stars and Sea Stars are beautiful. I could use many of my special silks for either of these designs. They are so dynamic and flowing.

I have too many designs to ever finish in my lifetime. I can't add many more to my wish list, right?

So far, Angie has shown no interest in stitching so I can't assume she'll finish them for me when I've gone....

But I love Garden Stars.

The Mandalas are beautiful too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home