Friday, June 23, 2006

Temptation

So there is this nice little Fairy Stitch a Long at the HAED board.

And I'm perfectly content to stitch Star Fae. Really I am. I even managed to stitch some sparklies tonight during the Stargate block on the sci fi channel (lower case because I am still just a little bitter that they cancelled Farscape). It looks lovely and the fabric is perfect.

But I here JG calling me ever so softly, luring me away. I'm itching to go back to the border again. Maybe work on the last garden and ornament.

I think I can make it until Tuesday. Maybe.

Clearly, the world will not end if I just put a few stitches in JG. Just to let her know she's not forgotten.

1 Comments:

At 6/24/2006 5:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I thought the fairy day SAL was only on the 24th, so I started Rachel Anderson's Winter Fairy last night, ready to stitch today. Just been on the HAED board and found it's until the 27th!!!!

Can't wait to see how much I get done now ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home