Saturday, June 24, 2006

Chatelaine Updates

I haven't posted my Chatelaine WIPs in a very long time so I made an effort to take pictures today (since they are too big for the scanner).

GTK is complete through part four as I posted earlier. Didn't I tell you? Those yellow Rhodes Stitches make me think of sunshine every time I see them. The photo is a little dark, but you get the idea. My only regret is that I did not think to do three initials instead of two.


I keep thinking I'm farther along with JG than I actually am. I need to get busy on it if I have any hope of finishing it this year. I want to fill in all those holes with the specialty stitches, but I know they'll just look fuzzy if I do. I need to stay motivated so that I can move back to the special stitches soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home