Saturday, July 15, 2006

"I'm really, really ever so not well!"

Or at least I have been. The quote above pops out of my four year old's mouth from time to time (complete with British accent since she's absorbed it from "Charlie and Lola"), but it definitely applies to me this week.

It's been so humid we were swimming through air here. That and the rain induced flooding in our basement triggered all of my allergies and I've been foggy, miserable and in a lot of pain. Went to the doctor on Thursday and received a new prescription.

With the prescription and the fact that I haven't been in the basement for over twenty four hours, I'm feeling human again. Hooray.

Today is my Dad's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

He is seventy five and we'll be driving down to see him today for a quick overnight trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home