Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Off wandering

I will be away for a bit and I don't know how much computer time I'll have. I am attending a three day conference at a State Park and Resort and I'm taking the family with me. Chas is paying for the internet connection at the resort so that he can work, but I don't know if I will have the time or inclination to post.

Straight from the conference, we go to my brother's home in western Ohio for a few days. My nephew Brendan wanted us to come before school starts so that he can actually see us, rather than being stuck in school all day. I look forward to it. Four kids with only about four years difference in their ages makes for a very exciting time.

Do you think my husband will object or even notice if I pack most of my wips?

1 Comments:

At 8/08/2006 7:53 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

Have a lovely trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home