Tuesday, November 14, 2006

And I'm not only beautiful, I'm extra, extra tough...

I like the quizzy things. Sorry everyone, but thanks Faye.

You Are a Mermaid

You are a total daydreamer, and people tend to think you're flakier than you actually are.
While your head is often in the clouds, you'll always come back to earth to help someone in need.
Beyond being a caring person, you are also very intelligent and rational.
You understand the connections of the universe better than almost anyone else.


And if you recognize the post title you clearly have a pre-schooler. It's from a Backyardigan's Viking Adventure--what can I say, it's my guilty pleasure.

I'm also really amused that Faye and I received the same result. I originally was classified as a Chimera, but that was so completely wrong (I'm not outgoing or rarely found alone) I retook the quiz using my first impression (rather than overthinking a five question quiz the way I did the first time).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home