Thursday, November 09, 2006

This Week's SBQ

See, I'm being good. I'm posting.

How many different brands of "complete" embroidery floss sets do you
own? How do you keep track of it? (i.e., spread sheet program, index
cards, palm pilot, etc.)


I think I have a complete set of DMC. I'm not sure how damaged it is from the soot. I haven't had a chance to check.

I have lots of NPI's, Caron Waterlilies, Dinky Dyes silks, and Thread Gatherer Silk 'n Colours, and Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid but I'm not even close to complete.

I have a variety of other silk and cotton fibers.

How do I keep track of it?

Ummmm. I'm supposed to keep track of my fibers? Ummmm.

Actually, I do have some tables created for my NPI, PTB, Waterlilies and SNC. However, I don't have all the new colors listed and I haven't updated them in quite a while. I know there are spread sheets on the internet, I just haven't bothered with them. Yet.

I love buying silk and over-dyed cottons. Sometimes I forget that I should buy some fabric to so that I can actually have something upon which to stitch with them.

Maybe I should have put keeping track of my stash on my 101 Things list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home