Thursday, November 09, 2006

Firefly Findings

Found at Whedonesque today:

Nathan Fillion now has a blog. The bad is that it's through myspace and I'm just not joining myspace.

I am very amused at the thought of the sheer volume of people requesting to become his "friends" discovered when he next opens his account.

The coolest part--in his myspace profile the video is the the CGI origins of Firefly (the ship). Okay, maybe I'm just the only one to think that is pretty nifty.

And whilst I am in this Serenity/Firefly mode, last month Whedonesque posted a link to this, which amused the dickens out of me.

However, I must completely disagree with the winner in the captains' section, though I love the first two sentences in that section. If you are comparing Mal to Han in Star Wars: A New Hope fine. I won't dispute it. Much. But the character of Han became so watered down in the course of the three movies that by the end credits of Return of the Jedi, Mal wins hands down.

That said, the original Star Wars will always hold a very special place in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home