Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ya-hoooooo!

You scored as Moya (Farscape). You are surrounded by muppets. But that is okay because they are your friends and have shown many times that they can be trusted. Now if only you could stop being bothered about wormholes.

Moya (Farscape)

81%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)

75%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)

75%

Serenity (Firefly)

75%

SG-1 (Stargate)

63%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)

56%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)

56%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)

44%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)

38%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)

38%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)

25%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)

19%

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com


I'm still a little bitter that Farscape was cancelled, though at least I had a few complete seasons with it, unlike the vast injustice that was the cancellation of Firefly.

The funny/best part is that the top four are my favorite sci-fi shows ever, though I would be hard pressed to put them in any particular order. I used to love the X-Files, but I still haven't recovered from the last few seasons and the series finale (total waste of t.v. viewing IMO--down there with the finale for Voyager).


And there is only one muppet on Moya's crew. D'Argo just has a lot of padding. Chiana and Zhaan wear lots of make-up. Lots. Nyah.

(Found the lovely quiz at Mel's Oasis, who found it at Whiz's Blog. I just love the sci-fi--cross-stitching connections in the on line world.)

2 Comments:

At 11/06/2006 4:22 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

You didn't like the ending of Voyager? Hmmm. I thought it was really good. Love that show. And I'm STILL not over season 5 of Bab 5, which could have been so good but was ruined by the fact that all the good bits were crammed into season 4 in case there wasn't a season 5. Not to mention the cancelling of Angel and the end of Buffy. *sob* ;)

 
At 11/06/2006 5:29 PM, Blogger Holley said...

I had, in my opinion, a much better ending:

Janeway would be taken over by the Borg and become the new hive queen. Would have been great for any future movies.

And I'm still a little annoyed that we finally got a female captain and the crew immediately became lost in another quadrant (insert joke about women not getting lost because we at least ask for directions here). I liked the show, but I never felt that it lived up to its potential.

Deep Space Nine remains my favorite Star Trek. I loved the characters and stories and I think it holds up better than, say, Next Generation (which I did like).

I feel the same way about Babylon 5, although Season Five had its moments. Hated Byron--With a firey passion that would burn a thousand suns. Missed Marcus and Ivanova terribly.

I desperately wanted more of Angel--good grief what happened next in the alley? There seemed to be so much more to tell. But the finale was beautifully written and performed.

I loved the series finale of Buffy, except for Anya. I got goosebumps. I could have done with more Buffy stories but I accepted the ending. And I can tell anyone who asks where the smaller hellmouth is in Cleveland. ;O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home