Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Crafting It Forward

Even though I have plenty to stitch, I saw this at the purple faery's blog and thought I should give it a try:

The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some small stitchery made by me. I'm not as talented as Angi--I really only cross stitch so that's what you'll get (unless you want one of Angie's FOAMIES creations). I'll go with your favorite colors if you tell me what they are (give me three or four favorites or if there is a color you can't stand, tell me that too). After you comment, tell me how to get in touch with you if you don't have my e-mail already. Any one at the ez-boards can find me by my user name which is Hmm11.

There is a catch, of course, the way this works is that if you sign up, you have to blog this as well and continue sharing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home