Saturday, July 15, 2006

Anticipation....

Just waiting I suppose...

I ordered the Dinky Dyes Summer Pack for my July cross stitch allotment. They were shipped on June 30, but mine has not arrived yet. Sigh. It's rarely this late and I'm worried I may never see it.

I'm waiting for the next series of Building Blocks from Stitchin'spiration. The previous set was to retire on July 8th, but she must have been to busy to change it. I can certainly understand being too busy, so I'm just waiting eagerly to see what she puts up next.

I'm waiting and hoping for a glimpse of the new St. Petersburg Mandala Martina mentioned on the Chatelaine BB. I think it will need another dark fabric like Taj and I think I'll really, really need to stitch it. I'm also waiting for the materials list for Mystery 10. Both of these probably won't appear until the fall, but I can daydream about them anyway.

Just me waiting. Hoping.

While I'm at it, I might as well wait and hope to win the lottery too.

2 Comments:

At 7/15/2006 5:27 PM, Blogger jymisgurl said...

Where was the St. Petersburg Mandala mentioned? I must've missed it! Sounds like somethign I need, too!

 
At 7/16/2006 7:55 PM, Blogger Holley said...

In the News From Chatelaine Forum at the Chatelaine BB a few weeks ago. Martina mentioned it on page 2 of the Pompeii Mandala thread.

The theme is white nights, but I have a feeling I'll be using a darker fabric to go with my Taj.

It sounds gorgeous as always, but it's only in the design stage right now.

I'm also looking forward to her Tuscany Mandala. I love Italy and I think I would join it sight unseen. Finances permitting of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home