Monday, August 14, 2006

Thank you all around

Thank you to Jenifer for my Dolphin Mermaid chart (HAED and Nadia Tate of course). I love her. I don't know why but she is very appealing. I love the waves.

Thank you to Jeannie Maree for my Geisha Fae (again HAED and Nadia). She is gorgeous.

I don't know how long I will be able to resist stitching both designs. I really should finish something before starting something else. Although I already have, which leads me to...

Thanks Nicole for kindly signing me up for the HAED BB competition this week because I was away from the computer all weekend and couldn't join on my own.

So if I don't post much this week, do not send out the search and rescue missions, I'm just hunkered down with my stitching. I've started something new (as per hint above), but I won't be posting any pictures until I've finished for the week. I have not added it to the wip list on the right because I might send a photo to JM for the mystery WIP game. I've also decided that with so much on the stitching front, I'll try to limit stitching on this new project to just HEAD competitions until I actually finish something.

I've put a fair amount of work into it so far and I'm still in the "in love" with it stage. I will focus on this project for this week to the exclusion of anything else so we'll see how I feel at the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home