Sunday, December 31, 2006

A New Start before the End of the Year!

Martina released part one of Mystery X today (was to have been tomorrow)! It is lovely and so I must start it now. I should be disciplined and stitch on WG or JG, but if you think I am disciplined in my approach to stitching, you clearly need to go back and read my archives.

It is a smallish part so I think I can complete it soon (of course my eyes are usually more ambitious than my fingers can handle). I will at least work on it during the a.m. and then switch to JG in the evening. I worked on last New Year's Eve. Or I'll work on WG because it's been in the WIP pile for two years.

You'll find out tomorrow what happened!

1 Comments:

At 12/31/2006 4:46 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

Stitch! Stitch! I need to see what part 1 looks like! LOL!

A very happy new year to you. Hope 2007 is better than 2008 with a healthy new baby and no fires! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home