Sunday, January 07, 2007

House Hunting

I have spent the greater part of this evening searching for a home via the internet.

I have discovered that one of the areas in which we are searching has been subject to some house flipping (buy cheap, work on it, sell higher).

I've also discovered that, although I expected the asking price for homes to be higher than their value, some people have really overestimated the value of their homes. One home in our area is asking for 30K more than it's actually worth.

I have found a couple of nice homes in our range. One is just a street over from ours. I've printed a few brochures for potential homes for this little clan.
I'm hopeful that we will be able to find something within the next few months which will satisfy most of our home buying criteria and Angie.

Now I just have to worry about that whole being approved for a loan thing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home