Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May Stitching Goals

Just a quick re-cap on the April Goals:

1. Finish Midi 1. Nope
2. Finish the cross stitching in Parts 2 and 3 of MX. Nope
3. Finish another set of bridges in JG or a crane area. Nope
4. Finish another set of grey columns on WG. Nope
5. Make progress on the Tree of Hope. A little progress.
6. Stitch two ornaments for the Christmas Ornament SAL. Only managed one
7. Finish the page of my HAED SAL design. Nope
8. Finish ten to fifteen ten by ten squares on Santorini. Nope
9. Finish Stealing Oats. Nope
10. Make progress on the Chatelaine Christmas Mandala. Nope
11. Finish Ballet Pigs QS. Very, nearly, truly done

Technically, the ornament was finished today, but it was mostly stitched during the SAL. By golly, I'm going to count it anyway!

For obvious reasons (it is way too difficult to stitch while holding and feeding a newborn--and we won't even think about it whilst changing a diaper), my stitching goals are much shorter this month. Though, as is typical, they are probably all unrealistic as usual.

1. Finish Midi 1.
2. Stitch on at least one other Chatelaine.
3. Finish QS Ballet Pigs.
4. Finish two ornaments at the Ornie SAL.
5. Stitch HAED challenge SAL.
6. Finish Stealing Oats.
7. Finish the Baby Sling.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5/02/2007 8:38 PM, Blogger Angi said...

Wow Holley I'm not sure I'd set goals at all!! You are awesome to do all that with a newborn and a little! *hugs to you all*

 
At 5/05/2007 2:24 PM, Blogger Holley said...

Angi, you are assuming I might make even a few goals. I stitched a bit on Ballet Pigs and have realized that finishing it this month may be out of the question.

With Angie, I didn't pick up stitching until she was two and a half.

Kian will only be little once. So I'll just enjoy this time while I can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home