Thursday, April 12, 2007

Arrrrgggggghhhh!

Still no dilation. I will technically be at 39 weeks on Saturday. The Doctor's partner tried to comfort me by saying normal delivery is over-rated. Appparently since I had a c-section the first time, my body is acting as if this is the first time I've been pregnant.

Sure, of course not touching my child for two plus hours after birth and the pain and almost complete inability to easily care for the child in the weeks following is such a fun time.

And four @#$%%#*& days at a minimum in the hospital, that's just a party waiting to happen.

Unless something wonderful happens over the weekend, it looks certain that I will be having a c-section. They cannot attempt inducing labor since the previous delivery was a c-section.

I was hoping for better news since today is our anniversary. Sigh. Still, Chas is very appreciative of Cathy's earlier suggestion.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4/12/2007 6:31 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Too much information! lol!

 
At 4/12/2007 10:17 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Good luck! I cannot wait... I always keep up with your progress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home