Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Stitching Goals

Let's review March's progress:

1. Finish Midi 1 Close, but not quite!
2. Finish Snow Crystal YES! YES! YES!
3. Finish the cross stitching in Part 2 of MX Did not even touch MX, that I can recall.
4. Finish another set of bridges in JG or a crane area Stitched a bit more on the crane area. Goodness that is going to take some time. It would be faster to stitch another bridge from scratch.
5. Finish another set of grey columns on WG. Stitched a bit on WG. Did not finish a set of columns though.
6. Finish Cross stitching in Tree of Hope. Spent a respectable amount of time on the Tree. Not done yet.
7. Stitch two ornaments for the Christmas Ornament SAL YES! YES! YES!
8. Finish the page of my HAED SAL design. No, but I am making steady progress.
9. Participate any other HAED SAL Nope.
10. Finish Stealing Oats Nope. I had to frog a small area so I put it to the side.

Now for April:

1. Finish Midi 1
2. Finish the cross stitching in Parts 2 and 3 of MX
3. Finish another set of bridges in JG or a crane area
4. Finish another set of grey columns on WG.
5. Make progress on the Tree of Hope.
6. Stitch two ornaments for the Christmas Ornament SAL
7. Finish the page of my HAED SAL design.
8. Finish ten to fifteen ten by ten squares on Santorini
9. Finish Stealing Oats
10. Make progress on the Chatelaine Christmas Mandala.
11. Finish Ballet Pigs QS

Martina released the class parts a day early and the new part for MX is beautiful. I am itching to get back to MX. However, I'm on a roll with the Happy Dances so I am trying to stay focused on Midi 1. Also, Stretch the dragon is ostensibly for Kian, so I should really finish something for Angie. The Ballet Pigs QS is for her. Finally, Stealing Oats is a quick project when compared to my mandalas, so I'll try to focus on it too. I might take the Christmas Mandala to the hospital or the ornaments (if I'm there during the SAL weekend)--I have to be there for two days after Kian is born so I might get a bit twitching if I didn't have some stitching with me. If I can find Tempest, I might take that instead.

So for the first time ever, I have focus pieces for the month:

1. Midi 1
2. Ballet Pigs QS
3. Stealing Oats

If I concentrate on just those three, surely I can finish one of them in addition to the ornaments this month.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4/01/2007 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow those are some goals! You certainly like to keep busy. Wishing you all the best for Kian's birth. It is a bit nervewracking when you get to this stage isn't it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home