Thursday, March 01, 2007

March Goals

First let's review February's goals:

1. Finish all Cross stitching on Midi 1 and start the special stitches.
--No but I only have the rest of the lady, the greenery in the basket and the gold in the windows to finish. I've started some of the special stitches and they look wonderful.
2. Finish Snow Crystal
--No, But I only have a little bit of the metallic left, some cross stitching, then the beading and the special stitches. I can only work on the metallic crystal parts for so long and then I must put it away.
3. Finish the cross stitching in Part 2 of MX
--Started but not completed. Not even close.
4. Finish another set of bridges in JG
--Started, then I switched to stitching the existing crane section. I'm doing the crane medallions entirely over one and I've realized that will take a very long time.
5. Finish another set of grey columns on WG.
--No. I didn't even touch poor WG last month.
6. Stitch two ornaments for the Christmas Ornament SAL
--I stitched three ornaments for the SAL. You can see them here. I also stitched a bit more on an ornament WIP, but I was clearly in the mood for trees this month, not stars.
7. Finish the page of my HAED SAL design.
--No, but I'm probably finished with two-thirds of the first page.

I added Frog Prince 3 for another HAED SAL and I started Stealing Oats. I managed to stitch some of the princess in Frog Prince, but she looks a little odd since I couldn't complete her eyes. Stealing Oats looks great, but I've decided that I really don't like Weeks Dye Works.

This month I would like to:

1. Finish Midi 1
2. Finish Snow Crystal
3. Finish the cross stitching in Part 2 of MX
4. Finish another set of bridges in JG or a crane area
5. Finish another set of grey columns on WG.
6. Finish Cross stitching in Tree of Hope.
7. Stitch two ornaments for the Christmas Ornament SAL
8. Finish the page of my HAED SAL design.
9. Participate any other HAED SAL
10. Finish Stealing Oats

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home