Saturday, February 10, 2007

Some Stitching and Some Worries

In stitching news, I've almost completed all the cross stitching on Midi. Next week I hope to finish it so that I can switch to MX and Snow Crystal. I still think I'm on target to finish Midi before April.

I received some supplies to finish GTK and JG so hopefully they will be done by the end of the year. I missed getting the finishing kit for GTK so I will be assembling my own. I still need to get the silk dupioni, but I received some lovely mother of pearl thread rings which will look beautiful in the book. I've also received the chart for three dimensional beading, which I intend to use to create my own grapes rather than using a piece of jewelry. For JG, I received 12 yards of Gloriana silk in India Ink. It seems to be the right shade of black for the crane medallions. I've tested it and love how it looks.

This weekend is the HAED SAL, so I am working on my mystery project. I finished a few more 10 by 10 squares today (absolutely no stitching yesterday). However, there is no possible way for me to finish the first page of the chart this month. Sigh.

In the worry news, I have been feeling lightheaded lately, to the point where I must lay down in the evenings. And today I had some very light bleeding. Not great, but I did speak directly with my Doctor today. He doesn't think there is anything to worry about yet, and he believes that it is okay to wait until my appointment on Thursday. It's stopped for now, but if it happens again, he wants me to call him immediately of course.

I can't help but worry. The baby seems to be moving less frequently, but maybe that is just my imagination. It may be a very lonnnnnng week for me.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 2/10/2007 9:34 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

How far along are you now? Do not be placated by a doctor over the phone. Never doubt your instincts.

 
At 2/11/2007 12:24 AM, Blogger Debbi said...

I will keep you in my prayers this week. Please keep us posted on things.

 
At 2/11/2007 10:40 AM, Blogger jymisgurl said...

I agree with Catherine. If you think something may be wrong, go to the doctor. It's not going to hurt to see him/her an extra time. And if everything is fine, then at least you know for sure and you can relax. It's not for you or the baby to be stressed out. Hugs.

 
At 2/11/2007 2:20 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I'm sorry that you are dealing with some issues with your pregnancy--I know that those things can happen and things be just fine! I wish you all the rest and peace while you wait to see the doctor, I know waiting can be the worst!

 
At 2/11/2007 6:09 PM, Blogger Angi said...

I agree. Go to your dr's tomorrow if you feel that worried! Hugs and prayers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home