Monday, February 05, 2007

Wow! That is COLD!

We are in the below zero range (Fahrenheit--I don't know what that is in Celsius) and have been for several days. I haven't left the house since Friday night. I called off work today because cold weather is hard on my asthma, sub-zero temperatures are brutal. There were over 600 schools closed in Northeastern Ohio today. I'm not sure what the count is for tomorrow. My intention is to go into work anyway.

And since I keep forgetting to respond to Nicki's question about my inhaler: they have come up with one that does not use CFC's, but it is a matter of what my insurance company will cover right now. I suppose they won't have a choice soon.

Angie has been sick since Friday night. She still sounds terrible, but her mood is better. She is a little pale and her eyes are red rimmed, but I think she is on the mend. We had a nice day together, cuddling on the couch and assembling puzzles. She was missing her Dad by bathtime so he had to "rescue" her from the tub.

I received some stitching supplies in the mail today: The ECC Bead Collectors Club February shipment, some backordered things from Stitching Bits and Bobs and an order from ABC Stitchery. Some things are still en route, but it was great to get three packages in one day. When not playing with Angie, I ogled my new ornament charts (and the TW Best of Christmas Book), some small cuts of fabric, the beads, and some deeply discounted Stranded by the Sea (which I love and wish I had more of them) and some also deeply discounted Six Strand Sweets (which are nice although I don't go for a lot of pastels). It was quite fun to play with the beads.

I stitched very little this weekend since Angie needed lots of cuddle time. I did manage to finish the dress on Midi and the lady's skin. The dress is gorgeous even if I do say so myself. I am well on track to finishing all the cross stitching on Midi soon. I'm itching to get to the beads and special stitches.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home