Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Stitching Decision

Considering that we are planning to buy a house and place Angie in a private school, I've decided that I am joining a challenge at the Wagon:

No new acquisitions until I've completed 25 projects.

The only exceptions and caveats will be:

1. Bead Collectors Club at ECC-because it is only $12.00 each month and may also help with #2.
2. Supplies needed to complete a project.
3. Gifts for others.
4. No more than 12 ornaments can count toward this challenge.
5. Angie's Power Puff girl costume is included.
6. If I am halfway through the challenge (13 done), I will let myself get a limited edition design (if one is out that I really want).

I waffled about whether I wanted to just start with 10 projects, but since I am faithfully stitching ornaments each month, I would go through that very quickly without making a dent in my WIPS or stash. So I'm being bold and going for the 25.

I should have my first completion in the next week--I've nearly finished Snow Crystal. If I'm lucky, I should be able to follow that up rather quickly with a few ornaments as this coming weekend is the Ornament SAL.

I think I should be okay since Martina's classes are usually a year long. I should have some strong motivation to finish 25 projects so that I can get the Anniversary Design, the Heritage Sampler and/or the Tuscany Mandala before they end.

Wish me luck and some will power.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3/19/2007 8:41 AM, Blogger jymisgurl said...

Good luck!

 
At 3/20/2007 6:31 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

Good luck - you can do it! Ornaments do help - you'll get there fairly fast :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home