Saturday, April 07, 2007

All is Calm--Mostly

Chas and Angie are still asleep so I am grabbing some quiet time on the computer while I can.

I am working on Ballet Pigs QS for the Easter Creature SAL at the Heaven and Earth Designs BB. It runs from the 5th through the 10th. It's only the 7th and I'm starting to tire of Ballet Pigs. This is why focus projects don't work with me: I become bored with working on the same project and the same colors after a very short time. I'm tempted to switch over to the Frog Prince, but I'm trying to tell myself that I really want to finish something this month.

It doesn't help that I am thinking I want to work on one of my TW's since I enjoyed Stretch so much. Of course, I don't know where my TW WIPS are at the moment so that slows me down a bit. But then I think I could start something new....

And it doesn't help that I find myself itching to work on one of my pretty Chatelaine Mandalas instead. Or even Midi 1. And then I start thinking about the lovely Autumn design I purchased during the North Coast Tour de Stitch. Or the fact that the unstarted Japanese Octagonal Box is calling me. Or the Leporello (even though I haven't decided on a fabric).

I'll be good. I'll continue to work on Ballet Pigs for the next four days. Then I'll stitch another WIP for two days, then it will be time for another HAED challenge SAL.

After that, no more HAED stitching until May. Unless I'm really close to finishing Ballet Pigs.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home